Friday, November 7, 2008

This is a learning experience!

It seems rediculous the amount of hours I have put into a very simple blog site. I am sure it will get easier as it goes... Anyone with advice on how to add more subjects, pages, etc, etc, etc, go ahead and jump on in here!

Please be sure to look at the comments after each blog, 'cause that's what keeps the conversation going. You can either click on comments to read and reply or click on the name of the article on the left hand side and it will bring the comments up following the blog text. This will also work if you click on the title. I finally figured how to attach an email notification under the comment box. It SHOULD send you an email when new posts are added. Please let me know if this is working for you. Thanks for your support while I muddle through a steep learning curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment